Registration for afterschool activities is open to all students. Afterschool activities usually start between 3:30 and 3:45 beginning in late August and continuing through early May.
The offerings vary from year to year, but may include art, choir (mornings only), computer coding, guitar, fitness basketball and track (FBT), Legos, soccer, and homework help (Homeworktopia 1st& 2nd, Homework Wizards 3rd& 4th, and Mighty Minds 5th and 6th). There may be an additional cost for these activities.
Competitive sports available are volleyball (coed), basketball, and track.
Afterschool Programs 2022-2023
Starting August 15th
- Lego/Fitness Club – Toddlers
- Mighty Minds – Upper Elementary
- Cheer Squad – K5 – 4th girls
- Volleyball/Kickball Training – 1st – 8th
- Flag Football/Basketball Training – 1st – 8th
- FBT Dragons – K5 – 3rd
- Got Homework? – Middle Elementary
- Soccer Training Club – Ages 7 – 9
- Starting August 19th
- Drama & The Musical – Elementary
- Mrs. Gomez’s Girls Club – 3rd – 5th girls
- Starting August 24th
- Mrs. Gomez’s Science Club – 3rd – 5th
- Starting September 6th
- Primary Lego Club – K3 – K5
- Starting September 7th
- Afterschool Group Tutoring – K3 – K5